Mairangi Bay Business Association are looking for a part time Co-ordinator to work on behalf of the Association. The position would be for 15 hours a week. Mairangi Bay is a Business Improvement District.
We’re looking for a confident, outgoing person with loads of initiative and good networking skills to fulfil the following tasks:
- to engage with each Business Owners on a regular basis and keep landlords informed
- to attend monthly Business meetings and take the minutes
- to meet regularly with the Chairman
- to attend monthly BID meetings (Auckland Council Business Improvement District meetings)
- to liaise with the Local Board on issues likely to affect Mairangi Bay and to attend Local Board meetings
- to work with the Editor of the Village News (the Business Association’s magazine) writing profiles and selling advertising
- to ensure a good flow of items for our website
- to engage with other local groups to arrange events (eg Art on the Streets, Christmas Parade)
- to create new exciting initiatives that will keep Mairangi Bay a vibrant Centre
Please send your CV and a covering letter by 20th April 2013 to email@example.com or drop it in to Paul Dymond at the Flight Centre, Beach Rd, Mairangi Bay.